[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: 2019 Graduate Summer Continuum Scholarships

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 24 07:49:37 EDT 2019

All,

This is just a reminder that we need the names of grad students that will be registering for summer credit by Wednesday, May 1st so if you or one of your students are intending on registering for summer classes, please let Michael or I know as soon as possible.

Just to clarify from my previous email, students don't need to be registered by next Wednesday, we just need to know who will be registering.

Thank you!

Drew R. Surovjak

Department Administrator

Theater Division