[Theaterfacultystaff] Welcome Dale Dorlin

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 23 11:32:29 EDT 2019

Dear Students and Colleagues,
Please help me extend a warm welcome to Dale Dorlin! Yesterday was Dale's first day as the Assistant Producer for Tantrum.

Dale joins us most recently from the San Antonio Symphony where he was helping craft their marketing strategy. Before moving to Texas, Dale spent time at the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust as their director of public relations. He graduated with his MFA in arts administration from Wanye State in 2017 where he also worked with the Hillberry Theater Company strengthening the organization's integration in the community. He's a Detroit native and has had diverse experience with institutions such as The Detroit International Jazz Festival, Miami International Film Festival, Ann Arbor Summer Festival, Arab American National Museum, and Jacob's Pillow Dance Festival among several others. We are so thrilled he's joined our team, and I he's looking forward to getting to know all of you. We'll try to get him over to Kantner before the (quickly approaching) end of the semester so that folx can meet him.

Warmly,
Rachel Cornish
Director of External Relations, College of Fine Arts
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
My gender pronouns: she/her/hers (what's this?)<https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/>

[cid:538C56B8-4AAB-4D97-B9D1-631CE7AC4356 at net.oit.ohio.edu]
Jennings House, Second Floor
54 Union Street
1 Ohio University Drive
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.2436
Cell: 347.432.9858 (emergencies only please)
F: 740.593.0570
cornishr at ohio.edu<mailto:cornishr at ohio.edu>
www.finearts.ohio.edu<http://www.finearts.ohio.edu/>
www.facebook.com/OhioUnivFineArts<http://www.facebook.com/OhioUnivFineArts>