[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunchbag notes 4-19-19

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 19 18:43:30 EDT 2019

A big thank you to Cheryl Prusinski and Kim Sutton! Their presentation on American Sign Language was amazing and I know it's just the beginning of the conversation of how we can work together. The ppt presentation is too big to attach here, but I have it, so email me if you want details. Thank you, Talon Sams, for bringing them our way!

Monday 4/22/19 from 5-7pm is the ASL club gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings. All levels of ASL ability welcome!

Disasters Madness is tonight at 11pm and it's the LAST MADNESS of the year, and the last Madness FOREVER for Katherine, Inna, and Trip, so don't miss it! tickets at 10pm in the lobby. FREE.

Playwrights Fest tickets available now at Mem Aud. If you make reservations, GO! If a show is sold out, GO ANYWAY. Some people don't show and many times seats are available.

The Senior Theater Devised Piece BOOKS is Monday 4/22/19 and Tuesday 4/23/19 at 8pm in the Hahne. Email Lauryn Glenn for a reservation

LG743415 at ohio.edu

or find the event on FB

Senior garage sale in the Kantner courtyard is next Friday 4/26/19. It's a great way to get cheap stuff for your houses. Details to come!

Beth Greenman needs a makeup artist for her film. Email her

BG617115 at ohio.edu

Do you have upcoming events that need social media attention? Email your events to Caleb Crawford and he can help get the out:

CC335415 at ohio.edu

Nate Clark lost his keys! It's a fob with 3 keys and a Columbus library card attached. If you have them, let him know!

Want to work with Tantrum this summer? Fill out a Tantrum Theater Interest Sheet (located in Kantner 307), and put it in Jeanette Buck's mailbox.

Join us next week with the Playwrights Festival mentors for the FINAL LUNCHBAG OF THE YEAR!

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater