[Theaterfacultystaff] Fall Practicums and Costume/Crafts Classes

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 16 15:06:09 EDT 2019

All,

I'm working on significant changes to the Practicum classes and the Costume/Crafts classes for the Fall 2019-20 semester and will try to get everything fixed as quickly as possible but have stopped enrollment on these classes until I can complete the fixes as once a student registers they become very difficult to change and many already have some students enrolled. I will open each class as they are fixed so availability will roll out along the way. I hope to have the Practicum classes done and reopened by tomorrow but the Costume/Crafts classes will take a little more work as they involve changing schedules and shuffling some spaces.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Drew R. Surovjak

Department Administrator

Theater Division