[Theaterfacultystaff] Cap and Gown loan program!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 16 10:31:03 EDT 2019

Pilot Cap and Gown Loan Program

Commencement is the culmination of the hard work and resources students put into their undergraduate or graduate degrees. It is a time to celebrate and honor the graduates as well as recognize the support given by family and friends to reach the day of earning a bachelor's or master's degree. A lack of funds to purchase a cap and gown should never be a barrier to participation in this penultimate experience.

Due to the generosity of Event Services, a select number of caps and gowns will be available for loan to students who face a financial barrier to purchase their own. We invite faculty and staff to share this application with students who would otherwise not participate in this important event because they are unable to purchase regalia.

Loaner caps and gowns will be returned to the Career and Leadership DevelopmentCenter (CLDC) to store in their Career Closet and will be made available to future graduates in need.

Students can apply here.

If a student has already purchased a cap and gown, we are not able to offer refunds.

Questions about the program can be directed to the Office of the Dean of Students at deanofstudents at ohio.edu or 740-593-1800.

 https://www.ohio.edu/student-affairs/dean-of-students/bobcats-helping-bobcats