[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: The Hahne and Senior Project

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 7 16:54:57 EDT 2019

Hi All,

The senior project will be performed in The Hahne on Monday and Tuesday April 22 and 23 at 8:00 p.m.  Please know that we are rearranging the equipment and stuff backstage in the Hahne to make room for the actors.  WHEN YOU USE THE HAHNE, PLEASE LEAVE IT THE WAY YOU FOUND IT so the student's efforts to make it a performable space are not wasted.  Do not use the space as a dumping ground.

The senior schedule is posted on the door of the Hahne.  It is fairly minimal since we are using class time to tech and space.  Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca VerNooy
Associate Professor