[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty meeting M 2/8; REI debrief F 4/12

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:45:10 EDT 2019

Reminder that we have a faculty meeting on Monday 4/8 at 11:50 in 108!

And I'd like to propose something else:

Sam Dodd and I went attended training last month with the Racial Equity Institute sponsored by the Athens County Foundation. The seminar was entitled The Groundwater Approach: building a practical understanding of structural racism. We'd like to share what we learned with anyone who is interested.

We don't have lunchbag next week, Friday April 12th. Would people want to gather for the lunch hour in 108? I'm also open to the notion that we're exhausted and let's meet in May!

Let me know and thanks!

mb

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director