[Theaterfacultystaff] 2nd Scenic Charge Artist Candidate

Russell, David russeld1 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 3 08:32:41 EDT 2019

 Dear Colleagues,

We will be having our second on campus visit for the Scenic Charge Artist Paint Shop Supervisor this Friday April 5th.

Vince Salpietro will be presenting his portfolio/ Q&A at 10:45 in Kantner 303

He will be conducting a sample class at 1:15 in the Hahane Theater

I have attached his CV.  We have one more candidate visiting next Monday I will send that information soon.

Thank you, David

C. David Russell
Associate  Professor of Scenic Design
Program Head of Production Design and Technology
Ohio University

cdavidrusselldesign.com