[Theaterfacultystaff] Reservations for Romeo and Juliet

Russell, David russeld1 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 2 17:43:32 EDT 2019

Vince Salpietro is visiting as a Scenic Charge Artist Candidate,  can we put one aside for him?  I will not be attending opening.  Thank you

From: Theaterfacultystaff <theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:theaterfacultystaff-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu>> on behalf of "Free, Ledger" <free at ohio.edu<mailto:free at ohio.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 1:20 PM
To: List Serve <theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu<mailto:theaterfacultystaff at listserv.ohio.edu>>
Subject: [Theaterfacultystaff] Reservations for Romeo and Juliet

Hello Everyone,

Please send me your requests for tickets for Romeo and Juliet, and I will put them aside for you.

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio / Tantrum Theater
free at ohio.edu<mailto:free at ohio.edu>