[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Women in Theater keynote by Erika Rose

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 27 09:54:30 EDT 2018

Hello Friends,
In advance of the visit from art Equity, I wanted to share this video that Jeanette shared with me. It's been making the rounds, so I'm sure some of you have seen it already. It's well worth the time to watch it, even if you have to break it up into segments.

Yours,

Rachel Cornish
College of Fine Arts
Director of External Relations
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
Phone: 740-593-2436