[Theaterfacultystaff] Important message regarding Tantrum

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:53:39 EDT 2018

Dear All,
I am in full agreement with Michael about the university’s commitment to us and
I’m happy to meet or talk at any time as well.  I’ll be at next week’s faculty meeting, too.

Yours,
Rachel Cornish
College of Fine Arts
Director of External Relations
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
Phone: 740-593-2436