[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Enhancement Artists

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 30 13:50:35 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,
Just a reminder that we’d would really like to dole out some cash to get some rad guest artists in for workshops or classes next semester. I don’t imagine that any of us would like to see this money cut from the budget because we didn’t use it. Please let me know if you plan to submit a proposal. Technically the deadline is Thursday, but we can be flexible if we know that there’s a proposal on the way.

All best,
Rachel Cornish
College of Fine Arts
Director of External Relations
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
Phone: 740-593-2436