[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Schedule of Provost's COFA Visit tomorrow

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 25 11:47:10 EDT 2018

Reminder of the Provost’s visit tomorrow!

All the directors and deans will be meeting in Kantner 108 at 1pm. At 1:20 I will lead a quick tour through the costume shop, up the stairs to the Baker Theater, out through the scene shop and up to finish in the prop shop. This is a repeat of the standard quick tour that we’ve done several times in the past. I know it’s opening for 365 tomorrow, but I hope there will be some student work we can view as we walk through the shop spaces tomorrow. As you’ll see from the schedule, we only have 20-25 minutes for the tour.

At 2:50 all faculty and staff are invited to a meeting with the Provost in Glidden Recital Hall.

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division