[Theaterfacultystaff] Version 6 of 2019-20 calendar

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:07:25 EDT 2018

Dear Faculty,

Attached is version 6 of next year’s calendar, which we agreed on in yesterday’s faculty meeting. The reason I revised once more is that the dates of first rehearsal for both Rhinoceros and Objects have changed and Objects will rehearse over spring break (which will reduce the total number of weeks because they can rehearse on a normal professional schedule over the break).

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division