[Theaterfacultystaff] Tantrum Enhancement Artists

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 17 13:01:40 EDT 2018

Dear Faculty,

In addition to Tantrum productions, we will have a fund provided by Tantrum funds to provide enhancement artists who are not tied to a Tantrum production. We have constructed the attached proposal form to be similar to Arts For Ohio, so that it is familiar and relatively easy to fill out.

There is still some money for spring 2019 if you have ideas. You’ll notice the deadline for spring is November 1, but if funds are still available, we will bend that deadline since it is the first time this is available.

All the best,

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design