[Theaterfacultystaff] Gender Neutral Restrooms in Kantner

Denhart, Daniel denhart at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 12:46:37 EDT 2018

Seems we need to make some of the men's restrooms gender neutral to enable better use of restroom facilities during intermissions?

Dan

Dan Denhart: Professor
Head: Technical Direction
Theater Division
School of Dance, Film, and Theater (SoDFT)
College of Fine Arts
Ohio University

740-590-3963 (Cell)