[Theaterfacultystaff] I'm Back!

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 15 08:03:46 EDT 2018

Dearest Theater Family,

I am back to full time in the office! I truly loved being able to spend the past 6 weeks with Jack and am greatly appreciative of the gift card from you all, it's going toward the necessities of diapers, wipes, and butt creams but there are some absolutely adorable plaid flannel onesies and pajamas I couldn't pass up. Plus one of those handlebar mustache pacifiers...

If you made a request before I went on leave and it's still pending please send me a reminder and I'll get cracking.

It's good to be back and I look forward to seeing and catching up with all of you!

Drew R. Surovjak

Administrative Associate

Theater Division

Kantner Hall 307A