[Theaterfacultystaff] action steps from artEquity

Cornish, Rachel cornishr at ohio.edu
Sat Oct 13 16:22:51 EDT 2018

Hello all,
Thank you for attending the training yesterday. For me, it was a day of so many emotions, and know I'm not alone in that.

I'm attaching the action plan which we developed at the end of training. I believe Michael said you could devote a portion to the next faculty meeting to review it.

If you wish to make any of these happen you may want to make some time to do the following:
1. Create a finalized list of commitments and share it with the student body so that we can be held accountable.
2.  For each goal, define how success will be measured
3. Appoint/elect a chairperson for each goal to help shepherd it
4. Create a timeline of specific check-ins and opportunities to ask for assistance. (i.e. Each faculty meeting, or perhaps each month the point person will email the faculty with progress, etc.)
5. Create a date in 3-6 months where we'll review the whole list and create the next one.

Please let me know how I can assist! I'm happy to be the point person on one goal.

Yours,

Rachel Cornish
Director of External Relations, College of Fine Arts
Founding Producing Director, Tantrum Theater
My gender pronouns: she/her/hers (what's this?)<https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/>

[cid:538C56B8-4AAB-4D97-B9D1-631CE7AC4356 at net.oit.ohio.edu]
Jennings House, Second Floor
54 Union Street