[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: October 21 and 22

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 10 08:07:35 EDT 2018

We’re still looking for any volunteers for these two events. Email me if you can attend either one.

Many thanks!

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/

From: "Wagner, Maureen" <wagnerm at ohio.edu>
Date: Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:37 AM
To: "Lincoln, Michael" <lincolnm at ohio.edu>, "Gatling, Travis" <gatling at ohio.edu>, Steven Ross <rosss2 at ohio.edu>, Chris Hayes <hayesc1 at ohio.edu>, "Dummermuth, Julie" <dummermu at ohio.edu>
Subject: October 21 and 22

Do you have any folks who would be available to do a recruiting event on October 21 (Cleveland) 1-3p and/or October 22 (Cincinnati) 6:30-8:30p?

These events are the NACAC PVA fairs –  college level recruiting –

I will attend with an admissions rep unless you happen to have someone already near by

Please let me know as soon as you are able.

Maureen

Thanks to those of you whom have given me info about when you have folks out and about – already very helpful.