[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: 24 Hour Project Themes

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 30 07:12:18 EST 2018

Hey Theater Folks!

At Lunch Bag today, the Student Organization of Undergraduate Playwrights will be collecting themes for the school-wide 24-Hour Theater Project! If you have a cool idea for a theme, you can submit it to the drawing for only $1. I’m looking forward to seeing you all at lunch bag for the presentation on Cabaret, and I’d love to see your names on the acting, writing, and directing sign-up sheets in the Kantner office!

Sincerely,

Kaya Mallick

Ohio University Honors Tutorial College- Class of 2020

BFA Playwriting Major/ Music Minor/ World Religions Certificate

ACE Group Fitness, POP Pilates, and 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher

Km790015 at ohio.edu<mailto:Km790015 at ohio.edu>

(720)-771-2224