[Theaterfacultystaff] Theater Students Original Performances

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:26:39 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

If you are free this Sunday, December 2, please come see Seth Eggenschwiller and I perform our original solos. Seth's piece, "twink!" and my piece, "Crux", are the culmination of our tutorials with Rebecca VerNooy this semester. We've worked very hard over the last few months to write and stage these explorations of identity with Rebecca's help, and we would love to share our work with you! The two pieces will be performed back to back as one showcase of solo work. There will be two performances of said showcase, one at 3:00 PM and then again at 4:30 PM. The performances will be held in the Create Space in Putnam Hall, Room 227.

Thank you all! We hope to see you there!

All the best,

Elizabeth Day

B.F.A. Acting Candidate, Ohio University