[Theaterfacultystaff] CAMERA EQUIPMENT WORKSHOP & PORTRAIT SESSIONS

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 27 14:55:10 EST 2018

THAR 4900/5900: [Special Topics in Theater Arts // Performance Photography]
CAMERA EQUIPMENT WORKSHOP & PORTRAIT SESSIONS
MONDAY DEC. 3
KANTNER 108
5:15-7pm

A workshop for anyone interested in
THAR 4900/5900: [Special Topics in Theater Arts // Performance Photography]
Spring 2019  ||  Daniel J. King  ||  College of Fine Arts Photographer

What equipment is required? What camera is best? Will the camera steal your soul? These answers and more available in this drop-in session. Stop by anytime to ask your questions!

Portrait sessions available all evening!
Actors, Directors, Playwrights, and Crew: Need a Headshot?
Portrait Sessions ongoing, first come-first serve!

Green course permission slips will be available during this evening event.

Can't make it? Email instructor directly with your questions.

OHIO UNIVERSITY

College of Fine Arts
Daniel J. King
Writer/Photographer