[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Upcoming Undergraduate Playwright Events

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:26:42 EST 2018

Hey Everyone!

As part of the undergraduate playwrights’ public presentation requirement for our workshop, we will be presenting a series of short monologues at Open Ohio on this Wednesday, November 28th! The show will take place at 2 pm on the stage in Baker Center (not the Baker stage, but the theater at Baker) and will last only about a half hour, with discussion afterwards. The monologues are excerpts from or by characters in the plays we’ve been working on in class. If you are available, we’d love to share our work with you!

While I have you, don’t forget that the Undergraduate Playwrights Festival is this weekend, Saturday and Sunday, December 1st and 2nd, at 7 pm in the Hahne. All of the playwrights currently in workshop will be presenting short pieces, and we will also be having a reading of senior Nick Englehart’s full-length. Many of the monologues being produced on Wednesday are from the plays being produced on Saturday and Sunday, so come to both to really get the full experience!

And don’t forget to sign up as an actor, director, stage manager, or writer in the Kantner office for the 24-Hour Theater project! Lots of super cool stuff coming up for the playwrights! We’d love your support!

Sincerely,

Kaya Mallick

Ohio University Honors Tutorial College- Class of 2020

BFA Playwriting Major/ Music Minor/ World Religions Certificate

ACE Group Fitness, POP Pilates, and 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher

Km790015 at ohio.edu<mailto:Km790015 at ohio.edu>

(720)-771-2224