[Theaterfacultystaff] Reservations for Cabaret

Free, Ledger free at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:16:58 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

Please send me any reservations you would like to make for Cabaret so I can put tickets and a seat aside for you. There are also 16 seats available at tables which are part of the set that audience members can use so if you want to sit in any of those seats please let me know that, otherwise I will assume you will be sitting in the regular audience seats.

November 29 - 30,
December 1 and 4 - 8, 2018, at 8pm
December 8 at 2pm
The Forum Theater, RTV Building
Talkbacks on December 1 & 5

Thank you,

Ledger

Ledger Free
Audience Services Coordinator
Theater Division / Arts for Ohio / Tantrum Theater
free at ohio.edu