[Theaterfacultystaff] The Mix - curated by Aaron Carter

Smith, Charles smithc4 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:59:40 EST 2018

While many of these plays can’t be cast with our population, many of them can. This appears to be a rich resource of plays we should consider for our ever changing population of students.

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Smith
Distinguished Professor
Head, Professional Playwriting Program
Ohio University

An artist is a sort of emotional or spiritual historian.  His role is to make you realize the doom and the glory of who you are and what you are.  He has to tell, because nobody else can tell, what it is like to be alive.  James Baldwin

Stay woke.

http://www.csplays.com/