[Theaterfacultystaff] The Mix - curated by Aaron Carter

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 9 10:11:43 EST 2018

The Mix is a new play resource highlighting plays that feature casts of intersectional and intersecting social identities.

MFA Playwriting alum Aaron Carter started The Mix at Steppenwolf, and Laura Jacqmin (MFA Playwriting) has a play on the list.

I'm not sure how to use this list!

Maybe we present it to the students and say, let's read some?

Most of them we can't cast with our population, but we can certainly read and discuss!

https://www.steppenwolf.org/about-us/the-mix/?fbclid=IwAR3nu4u6sudObebxjXxx_46EtRFAywyeUVTIbFNYcOSnV7XMirkZTiKKgWQ

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater