[Theaterfacultystaff] Season Selection

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 1 17:44:35 EDT 2018

Dear Faculty,

We are still looking for submissions for the 2019-2020 main stage season. (Alan Kenny is the only faculty member to submit so far!) Please consider plays for mainstage #1 and mainstage #3. The first mainstage needs to be a small production because it’s first in the year and in a semester with 2 Style Projects and Rhinoceros. The third mainstage can be a larger cast show and production because it’s paired with Objects in the Mirror, which has a small cast (but of course we’re also doing 2 Realism Projects and 3 Playfest plays that semester).

Many thanks!

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design