[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Please announce: 2 Tenure Track Positions in Theatre at Alfred University

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:51:02 EDT 2018

Maybe there are some alumni who would be interested…..

Division Head, Theater
Artistic Director, Tantrum Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/

From: "Lantz, Lisa E" <lantz at alfred.edu>
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2:14 PM
Cc: "Lantz, Lisa E" <lantz at alfred.edu>
Subject: Please announce: 2 Tenure Track Positions in Theatre at Alfred University

November 1, 2018

Dear Theatre and Design Program Colleagues,

I am reaching out to you from Alfred University’s Division of Performing Arts in hopes that you can spread the word to your alumni and colleagues about two new tenure track positions in our Theatre and Design Departments: Assistant Professor of Performance Design<https://www.alfred.edu/jobs-at-alfred/viewpost.cfm?ID=7396>, and Assistant Professor of Theatre<https://www.alfred.edu/jobs-at-alfred/viewpost.cfm?ID=7397>.

Alfred University’s Performing Arts Program currently has a major in Theatre with minors in Theatre, Music, Dance, and Performance Design & Technology, and poised to launch a new BA in Music major next year. The Performing Arts program interfaces extensively with other programs on campus, most notably programs in The School of Art and Design. Alfred University is a small but vibrant university located in western New York, about 75 minutes south of Rochester and 4.5 hour from NYC.

Thank you for your assistance and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Yours in the Performing ARTS,

Lisa Lantz

Dr. Lisa Lantz

Chair of Performing Arts