[Theaterfacultystaff] Parking lot closed

Berich, Lara berich at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 29 14:00:16 EDT 2018

Thanks Michael -

I suspect the more we let the Dean know it affects us (Jeanette was on the verge of being towed the other night after her rehearsal) the more can be done.  While I know everyone's tired of complaining, maybe this time it will make a difference.

Lara Southerland Berich

Costume Technology

Ohio University

25A Kantner Hall