[Theaterfacultystaff] Parking lot closed

Berich, Lara berich at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:04:12 EDT 2018

Can we address parking in an upcoming faculty meeting?

I know it's probably always an issue, but if the lot COFA usually parks in is always being commandeered for events or police when COFA are faculty members usually staying late in the evenings or working over the weekends and already parking approximately a quarter mile from work, perhaps we can request the City or whomever is forcing us out make allowances like give people who work in Kantner a free garage pass for the days or weekends that they take the Siegfried parking lot away.

Perhaps this has been discussed already - I'm willing to bring it up again if that's helpful.

Lara Southerland Berich

Costume Technology

Ohio University

25A Kantner Hall