[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Hampton Inn and SAOP #TurnAthensTeal Waffle Bar

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 27 12:29:38 EDT 2018

FYI.

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division
307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/

From: Taryn Weisheit <frontdeskmngr.hamptonathens at sjbhotels.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 10:07 AM
To: "Dummermuth, Julie" <dummermu at ohio.edu>
Subject: Hampton Inn and SAOP #TurnAthensTeal Waffle Bar

Dear Athens Community Member,

Since 2004, the first Tuesday in April has been Sexual Assault Awareness Month's nationally observed Day of Action. On Tuesday April 3rd, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. the Hampton Inn Athens Ohio will be partnering with Athens Survivor Advocacy Outreach Program for an all you can eat waffle bar to help raise awareness and bring support to those who have been affected by sexual assault. The Turn Athens Teal Waffle Bar costs $5 per person and all proceeds will go to Athens SAOP. No reservations or rsvp's are required. We welcome any and all community members who are able to join us. Just remember to bring your business card with you to be entered for a chance to win a free night stay at the Hampton Inn.

If you are unable to attend we would greatly appreciate your help spreading the word about our event. Attached below you will find a copy of our flyer that includes all the information.

I look forward to meeting you,
--
Taryn Weisheit
Front Desk Manager