[Theaterfacultystaff] Lunch bag notes 3/23/18

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:06:05 EDT 2018

Thanks to Dr. Dudeck for a great lunchbag!

Congratulations to Professor Shelley Delaney for her Women's Center Mentoring award!

The Senior Performance Studio will present their devised work THE LANDSCAPE OF US at the Kennedy Museum, Sunday, March 25th at 7pm.

Mel Umbaugh's HTC thesis play reading, and two BFA one-act readings, will take place Saturday, March 24th at 8pm in Putnam 227.

No Madness tonight; it will return March 30th.

March for Our Lives - Athens: the march will meet at Mem Aud at 10am on Saturday, March 24th.

https://www.facebook.com/events/158728328180677/

Take Back the Night events are April 4-5, 2018

https://www.ohio.edu/womenscenter/programs/Take-Back-the-Night.cfm

WOUB's screening of "Our Town, Athens" will screen at Memorial Auditorium on Sunday, March 25th at 3pm.

Don't miss Laurie Anderson who is a guest artist at the Athens International Film Festival.

https://www.ohio.edu/compass/stories/17-18/02/athens-international-film-video-festival-2018.cfm

The Hell Bettys vs. the Violent Femmes roller derby match at 5pm on Saturday, March 24th at 5pm at the Indoor Tennis Center on the South Green.

Be safe this weekend!

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director