[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Financial Do's and Don'ts

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 20 17:18:23 EDT 2018

Dear Faculty,

Please follow the financial do’s and don’ts list attached. If we don’t follow the rules, we may be asked to reimburse the university. If you have students who buy ANYTHING with PCards, please pass this information along to them and post it in shops. Reimbursement for a personal purchase is becoming all but impossible, no matter what the reason for the purchase.

Also, I’m attaching a new mileage form. Please use this form for ALL mileage reimbursement from now on.

Many thanks,

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division