[Theaterfacultystaff] Undergrad Playfest

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 7 12:12:22 EST 2018

Calling all Directors and Actors!

The undergraduate playwrights are hosting their first ever Play Festival! The festival will be a showcase of the pieces workshopped during the fall semester. The performances will be a collection of four staged full length readings and three staged ten minute plays. This will be a great opportunity to bring life to new plays and work with up and coming playwrights. We are planning to host the festival on April 13, 14, & 15th in Putnam 227, formerly known as the blue room/green screen room/CREATE_space. We are seeking anyone who has a passion for creativity and collaboration! Please contact me, Beckie Brown at bb551516 at ohio.edu, for more extensive details about time commitments and dates.

Thank you,

Beckie Brown

Undergraduate Playwright
Ohio University