[Theaterfacultystaff] GoFundMe for Lisa Buch's Show SIMPLE MATH

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:36:25 EDT 2018

Please donate if you can and/or share! Trying to raise funds to produce SIMPLE MATH at the NYC Fringe -the show I developed first at Ohio University!
https://www.gofundme.com/simple-math-the-show
[https://d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net/30927378_1530159622581953_r.jpeg]<https://www.gofundme.com/simple-math-the-show>

Click here to support Simple Math: neurobio of assault organized by Lisa Buch<https://www.gofundme.com/simple-math-the-show>
www.gofundme.com
(photo credit: Michaela Chilenski) SIMPLE MATH: solving for the neurobiology of assault is a show I developed while at Ohio University to bring awareness to uncommon information about assault and abuse. I delve into what happens to the brain and how it affects behavior by embodying neurochemicals...

Thank you everyone at Ohio University for your continued support!

--
Lisa Danielle Buch
Actress/Writer/Teaching Artist

UP NEXT...
"Simple Math" at the NYC Fringe Festival, October 2018
http://simplemathshow.wixsite.com/