[Theaterfacultystaff] Theater Diversity Thesis Project

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 27 12:51:47 EST 2018

Hello Everyone!

My name is Moneé Stamp and I am a 2nd year MFA Lighting Design candidate. I am contacting you all today about a theatre diversity thesis project which will be held Fall semester 2018. The current title of this project is called The Black presence in the performing arts. I will be producing a theatre production with a week of events leading up to opening night along side Alisha Lawrence 1st year MFA Costume Design candidate and Brandon Loper 2nd year MFA Sound Design candidate. We would like to have as many people involved in this project in hopes to create a yearly project to allow the students in the theatre department to have more Diverse projects. We will be holding our first interest meeting Monday January  29th which is mainly directed to the theatre department since we would like for our fellow students to have first call. Our second meeting will be held on Friday February 2nd for anyone who will not be available on Monday as well as open the interest meeting up to further departments on campus.

Please come for further information. We are VERY EXCITED about this project and to share it with you all!

Best,

Moneé Stamp , Brandon Loper, Alisha Lawrence