[Theaterfacultystaff] Volunteer Opportunity at the Wesner

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 16 07:27:28 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

I'm writing to let you know about an opportunity to be a part of what seems like an awesome upcoming performance at the Wexner Center at Ohio State. Andrew Schneider is performing YOUARENOWHERE from the 18th to the 21st and the piece calls for 100 people to be a secret audience. You can see the message from Kellie Lutzko below and sign up.

Here is a New York Times review of the piece:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/theater/andrew-schneider-now-embraces-glitches-in-youarenowhere.html

Please let me know if you have any questions! If you're interested, sign up ASAP, the first performance is the 18th!

Thanks!

Alex
<https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/theater/andrew-schneider-now-embraces-glitches-in-youarenowhere.html>

We are excited to let you know about a unique opportunity to participate in Andrew Schneider’s theater performanceYOUARENOWHERE at the Wexner Center for the Arts on January 18-21.  Learn more about this award winning multimedia show here<https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/15/arts/andrew-schneiders-youarenowhere-is-at-the-coil-festival.html?_r=0>. We hope you will take advantage of this special opportunity to get a peek at the inner workings of a great performance for FREE.

We are assembling a secret audience to pull off a fabulous reveal that will make the real audience gasp!  Below is a link to an easy online sign-up form that we will use to send you a reminder as the shows approach. Recurring participation is encouraged - please sign up for as many performances as you can and feel free to forward this email to people that you think might be interested in participating. And remember, this is secret - so no posting or sharing on social media.Thank you in advance for helping us make these performances a success!

SIGN UP HERE: http://bit.ly/2zUuSMH