[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Silver Handtruck

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 2 13:21:17 EST 2018

Hello All,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the really heavy-duty silver hand truck? I think it has “Sound Shop” written on it. I need to move some really heavy stuff this week, and that is the best tool for the job because it does a 45* angle configuration.

I’m glad if helped someone over break, but it is really kind of needed back in Kantner right now.

Please let me know or drop it off in the basement hallway.

Thanks,

Lowell