[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Easter Egg Hunt Announcement

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 28 11:45:20 EST 2018

Hello Everyone!

For anyone who doesn't know, I host an annual Kantner Wide Easter Egg Hunt. It is usually somewhere around the weekend of Easter; actual dates for this will be announced soon via fliers in the stairwells and hallways.

I am planning for this year to be even bigger than last year since it will be my last time doing it and I do not know if it will continue after I graduate. As of now, I have 500 eggs ready to be filled and hidden.

All that being said, each year I hit the usual snag: the cost of doing it all. This year I'm not asking for monetary donations (although they are appreciated, accepted, and allow for more eggs/candy to be available) but I do ask for donations of candy for the eggs. If you would like to donate candy, please give it to Drew Surovjak in the office on the third floor.

I appreciate any donations and I hope to make this the best hunt yet!

Thank you,

Chris Johnson