[Theaterfacultystaff] Wednesday, Feb. 28 Faculty Meeting

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 27 08:06:51 EST 2018

Dear Faculty,

We have important business to discuss this week, so we need to have an additional faculty meeting this Wednesday from 12 to 12:45. Two important items for discussion are the continuing stall of our two searches and the curriculum and recruiting changes necessary to begin a BFA musical theater track. Please attend and please be prompt. 45 minutes is not very much time!

All the best,

Division Head, Theater

Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division

307 Kantner Hall | Athens, Ohio 45701
http://www.michaellincoln.net/

[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/59650892099c012c21e4a475/t/59721524b3db2b27707210ca/1500648782404/IMG_9749.jpg?format=1000w]<http://www.michaellincoln.net/>

Portfolio<http://www.michaellincoln.net/>
www.michaellincoln.net
Click first photo to open all photos of that production. Click first photo again to enlarge to full size. Roll over that photo for production details. Use right center arrow on photo (not always visible) to scroll through all full size photos. Click X to return to portfolio.