[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Simple Math flyer

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 19 09:49:42 EST 2018

Hello all!

This semester we have been working on Lisa’s play and survival story Simple Math. We are sharing this work-in-development in three readings: March 3 at 8:30pm and March 4 at 2:00pm and 8:30pm. To reserve a ticket you can email Olivia at or957715 at ohio.edu<mailto:or957715 at ohio.edu> by submitting your name, number of tickets, and the performance you would like to attend. We hope to see you in early March!

-Lisa Buch and Olivia Rocco

Olivia Rocco

HTC Class of 2020

BFA Theater Major