[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Tantrum Theater Scholarships Available

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 8 07:02:12 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Beginning this summer, we are thrilled to be able to offer several scholarships to Tantrum Theater student apprentices. These scholarships will vary in amount with a maximum granted of $2,000 per apprentice and exist to provide additional financial support to students spending their summer with Tantrum.

To apply, please submit a one-page essay describing the specific experiences you hope to get out of your time with Tantrum, along with an explanation of your financial need. Please submit this essay via email to Rachel Cornish (cornishr at ohio.edu<mailto:cornishr at ohio.edu>), Dan Dennis (dennisd at ohio.edu<mailto:dennisd at ohio.edu>), Michael Lincoln (lincolnm at ohio.edu<mailto:lincolnm at ohio.edu>), Jeanette Buck (buckj at ohio.edu), and me (perrine at ohio.edu<mailto:perrine at ohio.edu>).

The deadline for submissions is Friday, February 23. Scholarships will be awarded in early March.

We look forward to receiving your application!

--
Emma R. Perrin

Assistant Producer, Tantrum Theater

Jennings House | 54 Union St.