[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Student Registration Update

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:47:42 EST 2018

Dear Chair/Directors and Dept./School Administrators/Associate Deans/Campus Communicators-

Please help us get word out about the Student Expo.

  Registration closes Feb. 28, 11:59:59 pm.

  Registration will be capped this year at 850.

  WE CURRENTLY HAVE 323 REGISTRANTS.

  Students must register at www.ohio.edu/studentexpo<http://www.ohio.edu/studentexpo>

For your reference, I am attaching the list of Student Expo registrants to date by department/school.

As a comparison, I have also noted the number of registrants from last year. FYI, looking at data from previous years, we know that over ½ of our students register within the last week of registration (C’est la vie).

Thank you!

ROX

PS I will send another update 1 week out from the close of registration.

Roxanne Male’-Brune, PhD

Director, Grant Development and Special Projects

101A RTEC