[Theaterfacultystaff] Fw: Named Fellowships - Deadline Extended to Friday, February 9, 2018 at 5 P.M.

Surovjak, Drew surovjak at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 2 08:16:55 EST 2018

Dear Department Chairs, Graduate Chairs, and Administrative Staff,

The Graduate College Named Fellowships deadline has been extended to Friday, February 9, 2018 at 5 P.M. Below you will find information included in a December communication. I worry this information may not have reached all interested parties, so the deadline has been extended. Please consider nominating a graduate student for one of these fellowships.

Each year, the Graduate College funds five Named Fellowships. These fellowships are:

·         The John Cady Graduate Fellowship

·         The Donald Clippinger Graduate Fellowship

·         The Claude Kantner Graduate Fellowship

·         The Anthony Trisolini Graduate Fellowship

·         Graduate College Fellowship

The fellowships are awarded through a competitive nomination basis. Each award provides a fellowship of $15,000, plus a full tuition scholarship for fall and spring semesters. I would encourage all graduate programs to consider nominating a student for these competitive fellowships. The deadline has been extended to Friday, February 9, 2018 at 5 P.M. The guidelines, nomination form, and submission link can all be found at the following website: https://www.ohio.edu/graduate/staff/named-graduate-fellowships.

Please circulate this information to anyone who may be interested. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

-Becky

Becky A. Bushey-Miller, Ph. D.

Director of Communications and Professional Development

Graduate College

OHIO UNIVERSITY

Research & Technology Center, Room 220

1 Ohio University