[Theaterfacultystaff] library fyi: streaming!!!!!

Wochna, Lorraine wochna at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 31 16:30:46 EDT 2018

Addendum:

What happens is:
Faculty/Instructor book streaming versions of films for classes. BUT ANYONE CAN WATCH THEM!!! YEP, THAT MEANS YOU.

Currently purchased on hanging out on Swank platform AKA Digital Campus
                http://alice.library.ohiou.edu/record=b5271415~S2
                                re Spike Lee:  Do The Right Thing, Bamboozled and Malcolm X

And Kanopy - we have licensed about $250 titles currently in use.
                http://alice.library.ohiou.edu/record=e1000945~S7

                                If you see a title you would like to a class you are teaching, but we don't own the title, you can ask me or just fill out the form                                           that shows up.

We also have AVON:  Academic Video Online, great stuff and they added:
                BroadwayHD:
https://search-alexanderstreet-com.proxy.library.ohio.edu/bwhd/search?ff%5B0%5D=publishing_body_facet%3Abroadwayhd%2ABroadwayHD%7C58421

                Sony Pictures Classics (about 300 titles)
https://search-alexanderstreet-com.proxy.library.ohio.edu/bwhd/search?ff%5B0%5D=publishing_body_facet%3Abroadwayhd%2ABroadwayHD%7C58421

Oh, more to come...so much more.

Welcome all
lorraine

lorraine wochna
African American Studies | English Lit | Performing Arts Librarian
Alden Library, 2nd floor |Ohio University | Athens OH  45701
W 740-597-1238
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME<http://ohiou.libcal.com/appointment/2001>
LIVE CHAT WITH LORRAINE<http://libguides.library.ohiou.edu/prf.php?account_id=7943>