[Theaterfacultystaff] First Lunchbag this Friday!

Biechler, Merri biechler at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 28 12:32:24 EDT 2018

Welcome and welcome back!

The first lunchbag of the semester is this Friday, August 31st in the E.E. Baker Theater in Kantner Hall at 11:55am. If you're new to Theater, this is our weekly Division meeting to share announcements, enjoy guest speakers, celebrate productions, and connect with our fellow artists.

In the meantime, lots of first week activities are happening on campus, including the opening reception for the "What Were You Wearing?" art exhibit at the Trisolini Gallery, Baker Center, 4th floor. The installation is designed to share stories of sexual assault and survival while challenging the victim-blaming behavior that often accompanies these incidents of violence.

https://www.ohio.edu/compass/stories/17-18/06/what-were-you-wearing-survivor-art-installation-call-for-submissions.cfm?utm_source=Athens+Faculty+-+Spring+Semester+2018&utm_campaign=d29c53b3d3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_06_28_02_52_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d8e75bdb70-d29c53b3d3-42100777

Bring your lunch and see you Friday at 11:55!

Merri

Merri Biechler

Assistant Director

School of Dance, Film, and Theater