[Theaterfacultystaff] Curriculum Language to consider Friday

Evans, Brian evansb1 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 24 13:46:33 EDT 2018

Here’s the sentence regarding probation etc.:

All theater majors are required to attain a minimum grade of C (2.0) in any theater course required for graduation.
Theater majors are required to maintain a GPA of B (3.0) in their major.
A student who is struggling academically or programmatically will receive a letter of concern or be placed on probation.

Brian Evans
Associate Professor
Division of Theater
Ohio University