[Theaterfacultystaff] Theater Division Retreat Reminder

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 22 21:19:05 EDT 2018

Dear Faculty,

A late reminder that we are meeting Friday, Aug. 24th at 9am in Putnam 329. We’ll have lunch and finish at the latest by 2pm. We do have major items for discussion related to curriculum and recruiting changes. If we don’t finish, we’ll need another faculty meeting next week. At 2:30 on Friday we will meet at the Film Division screening room in 31 S. Court St. with all SoDFT faculty and staff to consider un-merging SoDFT.

The agenda is being organized now. If you have any late additions, please send me an email!

And, returning this year to 8 Cable Lane: Welcome and Welcome Back party for all faculty, staff and graduate students. You know the drill!

All the best,

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division