[Theaterfacultystaff] OneDrive Production Folder

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 7 12:23:38 EDT 2018

Dear Theater Faculty and Staff,

In an attempt to begin to clean up the shared files mess we've accumulated over the last few years on Box, I've created a master folder in One Drive called Production. Within that folder are subfolders, Main Stage, Style Projects, Realisms and Playwrights' Festival, each with subfolders for individual shows with generic title of Main Stage #1, etc. It is my intention that each year, we will use the same folders by inviting the student creative teams to those folders. If you have access and are able, would you move current production show folders for the 18-19 season into these folders and invite the creative teams? As you may have noticed, if you did not create a folder in Box, it was not moved into your OneDrive folder, so we’ll have some kinks to work out with this transfer. If you need help, please email Drew or myself and we will assist, if you can provide us with the complete list of students (and other faculty) who should have access to those production folders.

All the best,

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division