[Theaterfacultystaff] Faculty Staff Announcement

Lincoln, Michael lincolnm at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 1 11:51:08 EDT 2018

Dear Faculty,

Lowell Jacobs is in the process of resigning this week. I have spoken to the Dean and HR and we are strategizing about replacing Lowell as quickly as possible with a quick search in a one-year appointment. We will then do a more extensive search for a multi-year appointment. If we find someone fabulous in the first search, that candidate would be eligible to apply for the long-term position. If you have any contacts that may know of someone who has technical ability as a Master Electrician, Sound Technician and Sound Designer, please pass along their names so that we can reach out to them.

All the best,

Division Head, Theater
Professor of Lighting Design
Ohio University Theater Division